CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fried

There's not a lot to talk about right now. My mind is fried after working a 11 hour day. It wasn't difficult, I'm just finding that my brain doesn't want to think. But I know I haven't written for a few days, so I wanted to post.

My week with my business has been excellent. I had a great event the other night, and I have had 3 people join my CM team this month. I love doing something fun and rewarding. It's great.

It's also great to be back to my normal schedule at work - 4 days working, 3 days off. I am still learning so much and realizing how much I don't know. I pray that God will always keep me humble in this position. I am finding, though, that I really do enjoy my role and I love helping new staff learn new things about working with kids/teens. And of course, there's always adventure, like when a child runs away, etc. I thrive on change, so this works for me.

Well I guess my ramblings are done for tonight. I am going to have a snack, curl up on the couch, and watch something mindless on TV.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

New creative memories members, huh?

I don't know about that...